How to Apply

For Overseas Students

In order to join our laboratory as a master or doctoral student please apply to the Computer Science department or the Creative Informatics department of the Graduate School of Information Science and Technology of the University of Tokyo. Please read the information on how to apply and the entrance examinations provided by the official website of the school.

We also accept internship students twice a year (Call for Internships).

If you have any question or concern for application, please contact us via